Plymouth’s Half Marathon is a stunning and varied run; coastal views, charming harbour and the beautiful National Trust grounds of Saltram Park, as well as the iconic Plymouth Hoe, where Sir Francis Drake played bowls!
This is a much celebrated traffic-free road race, which takes in all that is great about Plymouth and sees runners returning year after year.
The race starts in style on the Hoe, running along the seafront to the Barbican and through the stunning grounds of Saltram Park with views across Plymouth.
What do I get?
• Traffic-free roads through the heart of Plymouth
• Chunky winner’s medal
• Premium goody bag
• Latest generation chip timing (live results and text message with your official time)
• Exclusive retail partner discounts
• Secure bag drop and changing facilities
• Post-race massage
• Training Plans
• Regular drink stations
• Professionally organised with full medical support